We provide personal care that supports Service Users and their families in accordance with the clearly identified individual wishes and needs (or their appointed advocate where it is clearly identified that the Service Users is unable or unwilling to express their wishes), fully supporting their human rights, within the confines of legal and fiscal constraints.
Our services includes:
- Personal Assistant/Escorts
- Assisting with a bright start to the day.
- Helping service users to get up, wash, shower or bath, get dressed and have breakfast
- Prompting, assisting and administering medication
- Prepare meals and assist with mealtimes
- Shopping with service users
- Helping with laundry, ironing and keeping home clean and tidy
- Supporting with social activities such as going out for a walk, attending a day centre, visiting friends or family, going to church or club etc.
- Visits to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a considerately prepared meal before bedtime
- At the end of the day, help with getting ready for bed
Crystalize Care Services is also created to help the modern day work life balance situation. We are here to also support young families, busy executives, working parents with their domestic chores due to their busy lifestyle.