TalentEd is a registered charity that offers high-ability young people a year-long programme of weekly small group sessions. Our qualified teachers and inspirational role models improve grades and academic and career options.
As a TalentEd tutor, you will use your years of experience in education to build relationships with four students over the academic year to help them realise their potential. TalentEd sessions run after school for one hour each week at one of our partner schools.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support and challenge your group of four bright young people for a full academic year
- Plan, prepare and deliver inspiring weekly 1 hour sessions
- Complete a short online feedback form after each session
- Take part in training, observations and appraisals
- Invoice TalentEd at the end of each month
Qualifications and Skills
- Desire to give every young person the support, skills and aspirations to realise their potential
- Inspirational qualified teacher with experience teaching in a school setting
- Able to develop a range of skills in students
- An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check (carried out by TalentEd, unless subscribed to the online DBS update service)
Required licences or certifications:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and/or PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
If you are interested, apply now via our website or contact us if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you.